Now you can find the building most different designs: cylindrical, resembling a medieval castles, palaces and even ships. N ostroyka unusual, bizarre architectural structures requires custom design solutions. Deserves special attention glazing of houses.
What to look for
According to the experts, subject to the technological requirements of PVC windows have the same operating parameters, regardless of its shape and features of the building. If the house has a nonstandard form, much defines the qualifications and expertise of the window. First of all, we should note the presence of photo albums made of unusual orders. Matter and dates of the Order, if they are month (or "yet unknown"), you are likely to engage in the manufacture of windows will be another contractor.
The quest for new, innovative solutions, the rejection of established norms and rules of living in every person, even if sometimes only on a subconscious level. Modern possibilities of the construction industry can realize when building a house almost any fantasy.
Manufacturing process windows of irregular shape imposes certain restrictions on their parameters. Thus, in contrast to the rectilinear frame curved element can not be strengthened reinforcement (steel insert inside the profile). Therefore, the diameter of opening the "round" windows with single-chamber glazing can not exceed 120 cm, and its design must involve horizontal or vertical reinforced impost (jumper), to which are attached loop.
Typically, the pilot of a specialized company manufacturing custom window takes 5-15 days longer than the usual rectangular. In recent years all over the world become increasingly popular at home, having a cylindrical shape or a polyhedron. A lot of residential buildings constructed in the Far East, they are in Moscow, both in the segment of premium housing, and in the public sector. They are not just impressive unusual design, but have a number of obvious advantages. For example, making rational use of built-up area, to optimize the structure of access roads and internal communications. In addition, the housing with the "convex" outer wall is never completely dark: on whichever side of the world or out the window, the sun always gets them. Finally, a cylindrical building apartments often have more than one output, as well as shared balcony connecting all rooms, which is very convenient.
How to make "round window"
For example, to produce a rounded frame made of aluminum profile, often used for glazing conservatories and balconies, it has to be bent by cold-rolling roller on special machines. This is a fairly expensive equipment, which is reflected in the price of the final product: it will be about 2.5 times more expensive than the rectangular design. In addition, as a rule, the minimum bending radius must be at least triple the height of the profile.
First of all, a previously prepared segment of the profile of the desired size is heated in a bath of hot glycerin or in a special oven, reminiscent of a long trunk. H The heated and softened, but not lost its structure is easily curved profile along the conductor, taking the desired shape as well, cools, gets the old stiffness.
Windows to "convex" walls
Construction of cylindrical structures - a complex process, which has a number of peculiarities and requires special handling. As suggested by Oleg Hetman, a leading architect of the project of "Development project", the construction of each custom-building requires an individual approach to almost any task. This fully applies to it and the glazing.
Often in round houses made panoramic windows, while windows are large and consist of many straight segments. «Today is the most common solution was - says Leo Minullin, director of advancement Group of Companies" Propleks. " - Windows, in this case is made of small linear segments joined at an angle. Sometimes used as a standard angle connectors at 135 ° C and for large angles (165-170 °).
- Beginning of the XXI century is characterized by the richness and diversity of styles in urban architecture, from classical to avant-garde. Now you can find the building most different designs: cylindrical, resembling a medieval castles, palaces and even ships. N What to look for According to the experts, subject to the technological requirements of PVC windows have
- Beginning of the XXI century is characterized by the richness and diversity of styles in urban architecture, from classical to avant-garde. Now you can find the building most different designs: cylindrical, resembling a medieval castles, palaces and even ships. N ostroyka unusual, bizarre architectural structures requires custom design solutions. What to look for According to the experts,
- «Smart” windows There are several ways to control shutters. Let us call them conventional “manual” “automatic” and “combined”. To control shutters has become more simple and comfortable, you can equip them with all sorts of extras. For example, a timer, which will give the command to close or open windows in a given time. There is a so-called
- Window protection is as important as protecting the front door Grilles are different If you decide to opt for a grid of a window, it makes sense to apply to a specialized firm that offers a generally interesting and diverse in form of the product. And you can not just choose one or the other picture in
- Sliding design When it comes to clear glass, a spectacular reception zoning can be a sliding glass partition. The canvas is attached to the ceiling with the rail and, if necessary, completely removed from the access area, freeing up and visually expanding the space. In the bottom of the door, there are no mounting or rapids. Technical